- Personalized consulting
- Customized data analysis and interpretation
- Web-based bioinformatics tools
- Comprehensive and innovative Bioinformatics and visualization tools
- Comprehensive annotation tools
- Identification of Global Relationships
- Incorporation of Biological Knowledge
- Pathway Analysis
- Publication ready figures
The Bioinformatics Core is also responsible for software support and development
The Bioinformatics Core will be the central portal of the Proteomics Core that will provide DF/HCC investigators with access to phenotypically annotated proteomics data as well as a large set of analytic procedures (i.e. unsupervised and supervised learning techniques, statistical analysis tools, automated clustering and classification procedures, pathway analysis and generation tools, protein identification database tools, data-visualization tools, annotation tools) with which to explore the data sets for further hypothesis generation.
Finally, a consultative service provided by key members of the core will be available at all times for DF/HCC investigators to assess the rationale and feasibility for undertaking specific projects, designing proteomic studies, process and protocol development, proteomic data analysis, and the interpretation of results.